Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tough Day

Today was a tough day. I managed to make it through my work day. It was hard. Last night I was unable to sleep due to the steroids. I got about two hours. I did feel pretty energetic then and managed to pack up a bunch of baby clothes. I finally was able to sleep at about 4 am. I am supposed to get up at 5:30 but didn't get up until 6. During the day I was tired, nauseous and had pretty bad heartburn. The steroids also make me hot and puffy and sometimes cold. It is weird how it makes temperature regulation difficult.



I did make it through the work day and that was tough but I did it. I am working tomorrow too. I took off Thursday and have a doctor appointment. Friday is my day off but I have an appointment for hydration that day. Thursday I start the neupagen to try to raise my white counts. My red was bad when I did this chemo so it is possible I may need something for that too. This will be a first if I do.

Julianna is in bed and I am hoping to follow along shortly.



The chemos are getting a bit harder because I am not recovering as well in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment