Saturday, March 27, 2010

Last Time

I am home getting over this round, trying to climb out of the chemo hole. I am having a lot of muscle and joint pain and still nauseous all these days later. All in all I am feeling pretty bad. They told me this one might be pretty bad because of the cumulative effects. It doesn't really clear out before they put more in and that can make for a tougher time. I am really feeling sorry for the people who do 8 treatments, or more.

It is kind of crummy and cold here today. It is nothing like the beautiful weekend we had last week. I am really glad Julianna and I enjoyed the weather so much when we could.

Thanks everyone! Almost finished :)

Big guns, kind of like chemo but not on a cellular level.

Biting the bullet, really
Fighting cancer, 45

No comments:

Post a Comment