Saturday, March 6, 2010

Getting Better


In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. Albert Schweitzer


Yesterday was bad. Today was a lot better. I am getting better faster this time than last time. That is great. I still have all the side effects but I feel more energetic then I usually do at this point.


Julianna is having a great time! My friend Rosanne has been sending me photo messages of all the things she is doing. She had fries at McDonald's, went to the aquarium, went to a winery, took a bath, played with a kimoto dragon and played and played and played. I miss her but I am happy that she is doing fun things.


I have to do another neupagen shot tonight to bring up my blood counts. I am hoping that will give me even more energy. Each day gets better. Thanks to everyone for all the help and inspiration. Its all the positive energy that is pulling me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment