Friday, March 5, 2010

Fluids

I went to the doctor for hydration today. I was there for a little over two hours while they infused fluid. I felt a little better after, but my blood pressure didn't come up very much. I am still having tons of side effects. I know this weekend will be bad, but by Monday I should start feeling better.


Julianna is visiting my friends Rosanne and Dennis for the weekend. She will be treated like a little princess. I am sure she will have a great time but I miss her already.


Julianna and I booked airline tickets to visit everyone in Florida for Easter. I am not sure who will be there but we can't wait to see them. At first it didn't look like we would be able to do it because it was $900 for the two of us. I had won some tickets back in August. Southwest airlines, round trip, no blackout. I called them and we are on!! I will be finished with my chemo by then so it will be a good way to celebrate. Yippie!!

Thanks everyone for all the help, prayers, good thoughts and everything else. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment