Friday, March 26, 2010

Sick but Happy

I am pretty sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and they gave me intravenous hydration and iv anti-nausea medication. It really didn't help that much. I am getting chills and sweats, numbness, twitching, nausea, stomach pain, joint pain, muscle pain, coughing, metal mouth among other things. Despite all this I am so happy because I know this is the last time!!!! This time when I get better I don't have to go back to feeling bad again. It is such a load off that I can't even express it.

My friend Rosanne was gracious enough to take Julianna for the weekend again. Julianna has a bit of a cold. It makes me sad to leave her, especially when she is not feeling her best, but I know I really can't do it. I am sure she will have an awesome time. I am sure I will be a lot better when she comes home on Sunday.


Julianna admiring the beautiful shoes Aunt Alice Anne made for her.
Julianna LOVES shoes! She didn't get it from me. Her Momma wears combat boots to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment