Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hanging in there

“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”

John Quincy Adams


It is not clearing up as quickly as I would like. I am not as patient as I would like either. I want to feel better already. I am getting a little impatient. My gym called today to tell me they had a special on renewal. It was a typical sales call. But, it really upset me. My gym membership is currently on medical hold. Prior to all of this I went there 3 - 4 times a week to swim. The gym is next door to my work so I can go on my lunch. They also have babysitting so I can go there on my days off. After I hung up with the sales person it occurred to me that I am unlikely to go there to swim anytime soon. I realized I probably can't wear a bathing suit. I will look like a freak. I have breasts that are about four inches different in height and completely different sizes. I get by now because I can raise one side of the bra up high and wear heavy clothes. Tough to do in a bathing suit.

I am having some severe GI disturbances and ended up having an accident at work. No one ever would have known (small issue) but it was enough to overwhelm me. I wonder sometimes why I keep trying to go to work when no one would be surprised if I opted to stay home and sleep instead.

My babysitter called and said she might not be able to take Julianna tomorrow because her house got flooded due to the 5 inches of rain we had in the last two days. I would actually welcome taking the day off. I would like to hang out with Julianna, do laundry and pack for Florida.

Two more days until Florida. I can't wait. Sun and family are just what I need. Thanks everyone for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment