Friday, October 9, 2009

Still In Surgery

It's 9:45 PM and Mary Ellen is still in surgery. This is not unusual, and we were told it could be even a few more hours. I will go see her briefly later tonight.
She will be moved into a room tomorrow around noon. She will be VERY out of it for a while, and it may be best to hold off on visits until Monday to let her rest. I will give her her cell phone, turned off. You can leave her a message to listen to when she feels up to it.
I know a lot of people are anxious to visit, but please consider giving her a day to recover first. The visits of her very closest friends will probably be enough tiring out for the day.
I know everyone's support means a lot to Mary Ellen. She will need it in the weeks to come, especially. Those of you who have my cell #, call for an update between 12:30 and 1:30 Sunday. After that I will post a message on my phone and turn it off for a while. Thanks, Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment