Thursday, October 15, 2009

Home - Nice!!

It is nice to be home. I got to see Julianna today. She hopped up on the recliner with me. She just kept saying Momma, Momma over and over. She snuggled in with hrer blanket. I wonder what she was thinking when I never came for her. Its hard to know how their minds work. It makes me sad that even though she was with people who love her, she can't understand what is happening.

This healing process is going a lot slower than I would like. Day to day it gets better but knowing that I am going to be back to zero soon is making it a lot harder. The idea of another surgery is overwhelming to me. I hated the hospital. It was super loud, pain management was terrible. If I go back I am bringing my own tylenol and benadryl. There was a mean nurse at night with a Russian accent. Somehow a Russian accent makes people seem meaner. I think I watched too much Rocky and Bullwinkle when I was a kid.

My sister Kathleen is flying back to Oregon right now. I am sorry this trip was such a downer. We did get to go see Bruce Springsteen, and of course that was great.

Thanks to everyone for everything. You have all have been great and I am really lucky to have such great people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment