Monday, December 7, 2009

Chemo Morning

Getting ready. I took all the cold caps out of their protective boxes and put them in Hefty One Zip Jumbo bags. I was able to put two in each bag and placed them with the white sides facing out. I (wearing gloves) put the dry ice in a garbage bag and broke it by dropping it on the sidewalk. I then put dry ice along the bottom of the cooler 2 bags side by side and then more ice. I finished with a layer of dry ice. I got 4 bags in one cooler and 3 in the other. The coolers are 60 quarts each with wheels. I wouldn't want to go much bigger because it will be to hard to move.. I bought 80 bounds of dry ice. I think I can get away with 50 or 60 especially if I buy it the day of treatment.

Cathy is here top watch the video. Will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment