Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pictures

Jack is doing better all the time. He still has issues, but I am hoping he turned a corner. His ventilator setting is at 22% for oxygen. He is now up to 15cc per feed. He is doing so much better than he was last week. I am hoping he stays on his current path. Yayyy Jack!!
 
Julianna and I went to see the Radio City Christmas show today. We also went to Rockefeller Center to see the big tree and then to Macy's to see Santa. On the train on the way home we saw a huge rainbow. I think that is a sign of good things to come!
 
 
 
 
 
Jack in his Christmas outfit. I bought the Santa hat at Petco. It is for a Chiuaua.

                                                             Jack holding my finger.

                                                                Jack snoozing.


                                                       Julianna and me at the big tree!!
                                                                   Julianna, big tree.

                                                          Julianna with Santa at Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment