Thursday, February 18, 2010

Julianna is sick

I was at work today and I got a call from my babysitter Katey that Julianna had a temperature of 102.7. I left work and went to the doctor with her. They do not know what is wrong. He checked her ears and throat and cultured her nose and throat and so far it is all normal. He thinks she has something viral. He told me to continue to monitor her and bring her back if anything gets worse. I thought the slight fever was from teething. He said she is teething but it is unlikely the temperature would get so high from that.

Julianna is usually the happiest baby. It is sad to see her so uncomfortable and unhappy. I went in to check her and she is whimpering in her sleep. Poor baby.

I hope she didn't get sick from me. I have a slight cold. No fever though.

I hope whatever she has passes quickly. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment