Sunday, February 14, 2010

Coming Along

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa

I am feeling a bit better today. Earlier today I really was having trouble standing up without feeling like I was going to pass out. I am still having the muscle and joint pains, numbness to my hands and feet, facial twitching, taste changes and some GI disturbances. However, I feel it is starting to lift a bit. It really does seem to stay on schedule. I am expecting that it will get a little better tomorrow and each day after, until it is time to do it all again.

My Julianna is staying at my friend Rosanne and Dennis' house. Rosanne sent me a picture of her sleeping soundly after a busy day. I am sure she is having a great time, but of course I miss her.

Tomorrow I will see Dr. Citron and he will check my blood counts.

Thanks everyone for all the support, prayers, good vibes and help. I am also happy to report that my hair is doing great!!!!!


Julianna sound asleep after her busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment