Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nice Weekend

Julianna and I got to enjoy this weekend. Its funny how just feeling ok makes you enjoy things. It doesn't have to be anything special. We did a few little things. We went grocery shopping, which she loves. We hung out and did "Momma cuddles", a big favorite.

I am far from back to normal, but I am functioning nicely. I still have a terrible cough. It sounds like Smudge did when I brought him home as a puppy. I was thinking I must have kennel cough. I know people can't get it but it sure sounds like it. I also still have GI issues, neuropathy and mouth sores. But, I am 1000% better. Its amazing how it happens. When its bad I know I will be better but I can't wrap my head around it. Then when I feel better I am thrilled. I am very blessed to be out of that darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment