Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stitches Out

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. - John Wooden



I got my stitches out today. I went back to work on Wednesday. I think I really could have done it sooner but I had things lined up to do. It was good to get back to a routine. I am still a little sore but it is not that big of a deal.

This surgery was a lot easier than the others. I think it was so much worse last time because there had been so many surgeries on the area beforehand. Also, I realize now that taking any pain medication is a bad idea. All that does is fog me up so I have to sit on the couch and think about it. If I skip it and stay busy it is not too bad. I really don't mind the pain so much if I know why I have it. If they just cut me open in a spot and it hurts there its no big deal because I know what it is. If I have a weird pain in my neck or something it freaks me out because it makes me worry. Could the cancer be there? I always try to put all that out of my mind but I must admit it sneaks in sometimes.

Julianna is enjoying this nice weather. She loves the pool, water table, swings and anything else she can get to. Summer sure is a great time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment