Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

Hello!!! We had a great 4th of July. We went to a BBQ at my friend Colleen's house and then went out on my friend Bob's boat. Julianna loved it! She keeps talking about how she got to drive Bob's big boat. She loved the fireworks too, especially the pink ones.

I have a few people worried that my cancer recurred. They thought this because I recently had another surgery. The cancer did not recur. While it is not impossible, it is extremely unlikely that it would recur while it is still actively being treated. I am still getting herceptin every three weeks and I will until December. The surgery I had was purely for reconstruction. It had to be done because the expander was causing some problems, but none of it was cancer.

I am feeling great. Thanks everyone for the concern!!!

Julianna
Julianna trying to salute

Julianna and me on Bob's big boat



No comments:

Post a Comment