Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting Ready For Florida

I am still a little under the weather. We are going to Florida today so I am pretty happy. Grandma and Pop-Pop's house where Julianna will be spoiled rotten. She loves that. Who wouldn't? We will also see a bunch of people for Easter. I am looking forward to it.

I must admit I am a little worried about the airport. We are going to the airport in Islip. I have never flown from there but I am told it is pretty easy. I am worried about carrying everything because my hands are numb and swollen and my joints are swollen. I don't have any trouble picking Julianna up so I am hoping it will be fine. My face is super white from anemia. My face is swollen from the steroids. My eyebrows are almost gone. My hair is still doing ok. All in all I am a bit of a wreck but I am trying to act as if nothing is up. I am hoping in a few days that will really be the case.

It is supposed to be beautiful here in New York for Easter. I hope everyone has a great Easter!!!! My Dad and Betty don't have an internet connection so I am not sure if I will write on here until we get back. Thanks everyone for all the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment