Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An Important Message From Julianna, Age 2






An important message from Julianna, age 2:

My Great Grandmother had breast cancer.
My Grandmother died of breast cancer. She was 44 years old. She never got to meet me or my cousins.
My Mother has breast cancer. She said she will beat it so she doesn’t have to leave me.
I want her to see me grow up.
I don’t want to get breast cancer. The odds are against me.
My Mother is walking in The LI 2 day Breast Cancer Walk to raise money help fight this disease. She finished chemo in March and will have more surgery in June.
Please sponsor her to help all the women fighting and all the kids like me.

Please sponsor my Mom!!

Click the link below to donate online:

https://www.li2daywalk.org/donor_info.asp?MEMBERID=9298

No comments:

Post a Comment