Monday, December 12, 2011

Waiting......

The waiting continues. I do have to say I think the waiting is a bit easier this time than it was with my 8 ivfs, 9 iuis and 1 fet. I think it is a little easier because I am not trying to decide if every little twinge I feel is anything. Since it is not inside me I can't feel it but it will still be upsetting if it doesn't work. It has taken so much to get to this point. I started the surrogacy process in February. It has taken until now to get to transfer the embryo. If it doesn't work we will do a frozen embryo transfer (fet) but I am hoping to find out it did work by Christmas. The test is on Wednesday.

Julianna and I went to see the Nutcracker at Hofstra yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Julianna LOVED the ballerinas. She got a bit antsy just before the end but we did have a great time.

I hope everyone is enjoying the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment