Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Trip to Arkansas

I went to Arkansas to see the sonogram and the baby's heartbeat. It was really great. We were able to see the fetal pole, the yolk sac and the heartbeat. I love my carrier. She is really great. I also loved the OB/GYN. He trained in NY.

I have a picture of the baby. It is on my refrigerator. It can go in the book like Julianna's did.

I did some sightseeing down there too and it was fun. The difficult part was flying down there and back. There are no direct flights so it took all day both days. I flew down early on the 3rd and flew home late on the 4th.

Julianna turned 4 on January 8th. She is thrilled to be 4. She had cupcakes at schook on Monday, complete with pink icing, pink and purple sugar on top and princess candies for decoration. She was thrilled.

Her party with her friends is on the 22nd. We are looking foward to it.

Everything is pretty good here!!! I hope everyone else is having a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment